Business Process & Technology Out-Tasking
Many procurement organizations are actively seeking better, faster ways to realize savings. They are finding that there are more efficient models that reduce organizational strain and maximize time and value. To do this, many organizations are looking to out-task non-core procurement related activities. Many routine procurement tasks can easily be supported using our 100% US-based Managed Services team. You may be asking why would managed services be right for you?
Removing distractions will help refocus your company’s resources to focus on value-add initiatives. Out-tasking will allow your business to stay focused on your core business.
Most mid-sized businesses can’t afford to match the in-house support services that larger companies maintain. Out-tasking can help smaller companies act "big" by giving them access to similar technology, and expertise that large companies benefit from.
Allowing the business to leverage a savings center provides the procurement team both the time and analytics they need to extract significant value from their supply chains.
This service supports day-to-day transactional buying, including processing purchase orders, order exceptions, and driving compliance to preferred suppliers.
- Extension of your existing P2P support organization
- Leverages your procurement policy, process and procedures
- Act on your behalf in supplier management and compliance monitoring
These include the management of procurement technology systems for user help desk, technical support and incident management.
- Dedicated administrative and technical support for Procurement SaaS tools
- User management including on-boarding, training and licensing compliance
- Solutions expertise, best-practices and knowledge transfer
These services include leading sourcing projects, category management support and supplier compliance oversight for all spend portfolios.
- Conduct scheduled and detailed analysis of transactional spend and supplier data
- Lead a formal strategic sourcing methodology across pipeline of sourcing initiatives
- Gathers supplier quality, contract and service performance data, measures and metrics
When you contact us, please ask us about these distinct services:
TAIL SPEND PROGRAMS
“If you deprive yourself of outsourcing and your competitors do not, you're putting yourself out of business.” - Lee KuanYew