Clients have engaged us to help them develop, manage or lead them on their procurement transformation journey. All of which have been able to implement and adopt positive change within their procurement business.
Procurement transformation heavily relies on the application of best-practices in business process design, technology utilization and change management which will positively impact many areas of the procurement function: e.g. launching and accelerating cost control, extending, sustaining spend management and adopting new business structures. Cultural change is generally the major barrier for procurement transformation.
Some of our recent client results include:
Mid-Market companies moved procurement function(s) from decentralized to centralized
Enterprise companies moved procurement function(s) from decentralized to centralized
Companies that have made a move from decentralized to a new form of operations
What It Takes
Identify issues in your existing Procurement organization, determine potential significant and sustained benefits, and develop a pipeline for future procurement improvement through the adoption of best practice approaches:
- Recast the operating model and create common approaches and strategies across entities
- Align the organization to category management
- Introduce strategic sourcing approaches
- Develop the skills base and drive active stakeholder engagement
- Build trust through focus stakeholder alignment and change management
Striving for Best in Class