We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our team to help support the sales and marketing operations. The roles and responsibilities will include basic copywriting, coordinating meetings with project stakeholders, gathering materials and resources for campaigns, updating marketing calendars, monitoring and recording campaign metrics, proofing, setting up and testing lead campaigns, CRM optimization, sales process support, sales and marketing collateral management, and data lists enrichment. In short, providing quality support to ensure that all elements of a marketing operations are delivered successfully.
Day to Day You Will
- Ramp up quickly in industry knowledge as well as company strengths and differentiators for use in content development, messaging and marketing strategy development.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts as well as 3rd party industry experts on content development to ensure brand alignment across all channels
- Develop marketing collateral to enhance customer experience, build culture, and support brand strategy
- Design, create and manage engaging content across social platforms, blogs, website, tradeshows, and facilitate partnerships with like-minded brands
- Drive a multitude of writing projects including developing or refining content to align with a sales channel/opportunity
- Build programs to keep our dedicated consumers/ambassadors engaged and treat them as an extension of our team
- Build and monitor automated internal systems and infrastructure
- Brainstorm new and creative growth/outreach strategies
- Facilitate aspects of PR/Communications of the brand to relevant media outlets
- Manage consumer interactions across all social channels, email, and phone
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- At least 5 years of experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing, ideally within the management consulting or finance/supply chain software technology industry
- Demonstrated experience in content development and shaping content strategy
- Demonstrated experience in campaign development/execution across a variety of mediums
- Experience in the supply chain, procurement, finance, and/or technology/software space
- Ability to handle changing priorities with finesse
- Experience supporting the sales function (proposal writing, content, messaging)
- Experience in planning, organizing, scheduling, and budgeting in an efficient, productive manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the team and clients
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience in producing and coordinating marketing events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Productivity Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, WordPress, and other web tools.
- Highly dependable, very organized, able to work independently and remotely
Velocity Procurement offers a competitive salary, advanced training with leading technologies, flexible schedule and a solid career path.